Friday, December 1 & Saturday, December 2
On Friday, December 1, from 4-8pm, stroll through downtown Calistoga and indulge in a holiday shopping spree. Experience a community tree lighting, listen to traditional carols, get your photo taken with Santa Claus at Mount View Hotel and taste delicious Calistoga Cabernets paired with fresh gingerbread cookies.
Spend the following day, Saturday, December 2, at the Calistoga Christmas Faire, held each year at the Napa County Fairgrounds. At the Faire, you’ll find artisan crafts, delicious food and holiday activities, before heading downtown for the world famous Lighted Tractor Parade from 7-8pm on Lincoln Avenue.
Looking for details on the 22nd Annual Calistoga Lighted Tractor Parade on Saturday, December 2? Click here!
2016 Holiday Village Winners
- First Place Holiday Window Display: Tank Garage Winery
- Second Place Holiday Window Display: Enoteca Wine Shop
- Third Place Holiday Window Display (tied): Lincoln Street Market and Maldonado Family Vineyards
- People’s Choice Holiday Window Display: Enoteca Wine Shop
- Best Gingerbread Cookie & Wine Pairing: Tank Garage Winery