St. Patrick’s Day falls on a Saturday this year, which allows for a full-on celebration! In Calistoga, the options for channeling your inner shamrock include culinary specials at:
- Hydro Bar & Grill for music and an order of a corned beef dinner special
- All Seasons Bistro – Corned beef and cabbage and potato plate
- Cafe Sarafornia– Corned beef special
- Calistoga Inn Restaurant & Brewery – Thursday, March 15 event includes corned beef and cabbage special for $23, with seatings at 5:30 and 7:30 pm. Be sure to order the Irish Bug cocktail and Fish Pie. Irish Folk music will be performed by Kith & Kin.
- Calistoga Organic Creamery – Stop by for a scoop of green ice cream
- Chateau Montelena – March 17, 9:30am to 4pm corned beef sliders while supplies last
- von Strasser Family of Wines celebrates “Live at Lava” on Thursday, March 15 with a 9-piece Irish folk band performing. Complimentary admission and light snacks.
- Johnny’s Bar & Restaurant – Corned beef, Guinness and Jameson deals
- Sam’s Social Club at Indian Springs Resort – Brunch special from 7:30 am to 2:30 pm includes house-made corned beef benedict and country rosemary spiced potatoes. Dinner is served from 5:30-9:30 pm and includes house-made corned beef & farmers market cabbage with spiced mustard and soda bread. Order 14 oz. cuts of Allen Brothers prime rib, featured all weekend with traditional accompaniments.