Calistoga Inn, Restaurant & Brewery
The Calistoga Inn Restaurant has one of the most popular outdoor dining venues in the Napa Valley. It's patio stretches along the Napa River and it's award winning micro-brewery (Napa Valley Brewing Company) occupies the historic water tower. There is a small outside bar, adjacent to the "Back Forty" beer garden, which offers a casual setting with cedar planked picnic tables and can also be reserved for private events, such as wedding rehearsal dinners. The inside dining room(s) offer a vintage Napa Valley atmosphere and look out to the garden patio. The pub offers a vibrant late night social scene and is also a popular sports viewing venue boasting five flat screen HDTV's.
Read More on the Blog:
- Calistoga: A Sweet Stop in the Napa Valley
- Your Itinerary for a Winter Weekend in Calistoga
- Where Can I Find Some Live Music?
- Where to Grab a Pint in Calistoga
- Pet-friendly Calistoga
- A Family-Friendly Visit to Calistoga
- April 21-22: Calistoga Food & Wine EPICUREAN CELEBRATION
- Got Mother’s Day Plans?
- 9 Places to Get Your Cinco de Mayo Fix
- 3 Calistoga Chefs, 3 Favorite Recipes
- The Ultimate BROcation in Calistoga
- Spend a Romantic Day with Your Sweetheart in Calistoga
- Ask a Local: How to ‘Take the Waters” in Calistoga