Calistoga Inn, Restaurant and Brewery
The Calistoga Inn Restaurant has one of the most popular outdoor dining venues in the Napa Valley. It's patio stretches along the Napa River and it's award winning micro-brewery (Napa Valley Brewing Company) occupies the historic water tower. There is a small outside bar, adjacent to the "Back Forty" beer garden, which offers a casual setting with cedar planked picnic tables and can also be reserved for private events, such as wedding rehearsal dinners. The inside dining room(s) offer a vintage Napa Valley atmosphere and look out to the garden patio. The pub offers a vibrant late night social scene and is also a popular sports viewing venue boasting five flat screen HDTV's.
Read More on the Blog:
- Calistoga: A Sweet Stop in the Napa Valley
- Your Itinerary for a Winter Weekend in Calistoga
- Where Can I Find Some Live Music?
- Where to Grab a Pint in Calistoga
- Pet-friendly Calistoga
- A Family-Friendly Visit to Calistoga
- 3 Calistoga Chefs, 3 Favorite Recipes
- The Ultimate BROcation in Calistoga
- Spend a Romantic Day with Your Sweetheart in Calistoga
- Ask a Local: How to ‘Take the Waters” in Calistoga
- Ask A Local: What Makes Calistoga Special?
- Ask A Local: Where Can I Find the Authentic, Calistoga Winery Experience?
Directions to listing