The Pink Mansion

The Pink Mansion
1415 Foothill Boulevard
Calistoga
94515

Closed for Renovation - Reopening Late 2019!

The Pink Mansion was built in Calistoga's 19th century heyday. Its large parlor and crystal chandeliers recall the grand parties given here by its first owner, William F. Fisher, for visiting dignitaries and townspeople alike.

A pioneer and adventurer himself, Fisher established Calistoga's first stage line, linking the town with mining sites on Mt. St. Helena and points north.

Today the Pink Mansion stands less than 3 blocks from downtown Calistoga with its shops, restaurants, spas, and much more.

Each room and suite is tastefully appointed with modern amenities and great attention to detail. Private baths, plush robes, 600-thread count sheets, down comforters, and hidden flat-screen tv's are only a few of the amenities that help provide the ultimate getaway in an elegant yet cozy atmosphere. Rates include accommodations, gourmet breakfast for two, and afternoon hors d'ouevres.

 

Important Info & Amenities

  • Fireplace
  • Jacuzzi
  • Pool
  • Full Breakfast
  • Pet-Friendly
  • Kid-Friendly