Easter is Sunday, April 21, 2019!
If you’re planning a visit to Calistoga during Easter weekend, you’ll be happy to learn most businesses will be open and ready to serve you during the holiday.
- Clos Pegase Winery: Open until at least 3:00 pm on Easter Sunday.
- Dutch Henry Winery: Open until at least 3:00 pm on Easter Sunday.
- Girard Winery: Easter would be a good time to check out Calistoga’s newest winery, open until 3:00 PM Easter Sunday — but you will need a reservation.
- Picayune Cellars & Mercantile: Open 11:00 am – 5:00 pm on Easter Sunday
- Tank Garage Winery: Easter would be a good time to check out Calistoga’s newest winery
- T-Vine Winery: Easter would be a good time to check out Calistoga’s newest winery, Girard Winery, open until 3:00 PM Easter Sunday — but you will need a reservation.
- Von Strasser Family of Wines: Open until at least 3:00 pm on Easter Sunday.
- V. Sattui Winery: An Easter BBQ (reservations required). Italian-style thin crust pizzas will be made to order in the wood-fired pizza oven along with BBQ ribs, salmon sandwich, tri-tip steak, and jalapeno skewers. Or try the house-pulled mozzarella with heirloom tomatoes, grilled bread & basil, with your choice of sauces. Serving 11:30 AM- 3:30 PM, weather permitting.
- Bosko’s Trattoria: Open normal hours, serving lunch and dinner from their regular menu.
- Calistoga Inn, Restaurant & Brewery: Special Easter brunch menu
- Evangeline: Special Easter brunch with special menu items from 10:00 am – 12:00 pm on Easter Sunday
- Sam’s Social Club: Open normal hours with special items on their brunch menu.
- Solbar: Easter Brunch on Saturday from 10:00 AM-1:00 PM featuring special seasonal creations from Chef Gustavo, bottomless mimosas and bloody Mary’s, and a visit with the Easter Bunny. Reservations are required. Solbar will also be open with their regular menu and hours on Easter Sunday.
While most establishments will be open for the holiday there are some businesses that will be closed in observance of Easter including:
August Briggs Winery, Baldacci Family Vineyards, Brian Arden Wines, Charles Krug Winery, Chateau Montelena, Robert Mondavi, Calistoga Pottery, Lee Youngman Galleries , Maldonado Vineyards and the Napa Valley Museum.