The Calistoga Farmers’ Market is open year-round on Saturdays from 9 am-1 pm, on Washington Street next to the Community Center across from City Hall.
Start your Saturdays here for a wonderful variety of products, including:
- Fresh, locally grown seasonal produce, vine and tree-ripened fruits & vegetables
- Colorful cut flowers and nursery-grown ornamental plants
- Gourmet and pre-packaged food, Mediterranean deli items, olive oils & vinegar
- Fresh seafood, smoked salmon, crepes, quiches and fruit pies
- Savory breakfast treats
- Unique and creative crafts & gift items.
- Date: December 17
- Time: 9:00 AM - 01:00 PM