Join us for an afternoon filled with good company, great food, fine wine, live music and competitive GRAPE STOMPING! To warm you up, Live Music from The Bueno Brothers ~ Lorin Rowan & Ken Emerson ~ will keep you on your feet while local favorite, Mark’s The Spot, fires up their brand new Wood Fired Oven to serve appetizers and lunch that will include Italian-inspired pizzas to pair with our Benessere Vineyard wines. We will cap that off with our ALWAYS EXCITING Grape Stomp Competition!
Be the first to try our newly released wines, catch up with old friends and work on your best “I Love Lucy” impression. We look forward to having you join us!
Activities for the Day:
– Sampling current and new release wines
– Grape Stomp competition
– Live music from local favorites, The Bueno Brothers ~ Lorin Rowan & Ken Emerson
– Italian-inspired lunch by Mark’s the Spot
– Vineyard tours and Barrel sampling with Winemaker Matt Reid
– Outdoor games
– Catch up with new and old friends
* Unfortunately, due to the nature of the event, we cannot allow anyone under the age of 21 to attend our harvest party. We do also ask that you please leave your four legged friends at home