It’s that time of year again, when young ladies dressed in uniforms step out as entrepreneurs marketing their popular boxes of thin mints, samoas, s’mores and more Girl Scout cookies during a six-week period. As the biggest fundraiser of the year, there aren’t many passersby who won’t stop to purchase a $5 box or two…or three, especially knowing if you don’t get a box now, you’ll have to wait an entire year for another opportunity.
In wine country, it would seem fitting to explore which cookies pair best with Calistoga wines. Below is an infographic to point you in the right direction. Be sure to stop at the wineries listed below for the best cookie/wine pairings.
Thin Mints Pair Well With:
Samoas/Caramel Delites Pair Well With:
- Malbec Port, von Strasser Wines
- Carneros Pinot Noir, Olabisi Wines
- PT Port, Romeo Vineyards & Cellars
Lemonades Pair Well With:
Trefoils Pair Well With:
- White ‘Blend 6’, Fairwinds Estate Winery
- Sonoma Chardonnay, Huge Bear Wines
- Chardonnay, Romeo Vineyards & Cellars
S’Mores Pair Well With:
- Reserve Cabernet, Summers Estate
Toffee-Tastic Pairs Well With: