Mother's Day 2019
Mother’s Day is Sunday, May 12!
If you’re planning a visit to Calistoga during Mother’s Day weekend, you’ll be happy to learn that many businesses will be offering specials in honor of Mom!
- August Briggs Winery: The downtown tasting room is open regular hours for Mother’s Day.
- Baldacci Family Vineyards: The Winery will be open regular hours on Mother’s Day.
- Brian Arden Wines: Visit Brian Arden’s tasting room for Mother’s Day, their Executive Chef is working on a special “Lite Bites” Menu for Mother’s Day.
- Charles Krug Winery: Charles Krug will be open regular hours on Mother’s Day.
- Chateau Montelena Winery: The winery will be open normal hours on Mother’s Day.
- Clos Pegase Winery: Stop by Clos Pegase’s tasting room for a tasting and small gift for moms.
- Dutch Henry Winery: The winery will be open until at least 3:30 pm on Mother’s Day.
- Girard Winery: The Calistoga winery is open by prior appointment on Mother’s Day.
- Huge Bear Wines: The downtown Calistoga tasting room will be open and serving complimentary “Bear Bites” for mom.
- Maldonado Family Vineyards: The downtown Calistoga tasting room is open on Mother’s Day from 10 am-5 pm.
- Robert Mondavi Winery: The winery is open Mother’s Day, 10am-5pm, retail store closes at 5:30pm.
- Tank Garage Winery: The winery is open regular hours (10 am-6 pm) on Mother’s Day.
- T-Vine Winery: Open regular hours (10 am-6 pm) on Mother’s Day.
- V. Sattui Winery: Treat Mom to a luxurious seated al fresco brunch on the Terrace overlooking Vittorio’s Vineyard.
- Bosko’s Trattoria: Stop by Bosko’s during their regular hours and treat mom to lunch or dinner.
- Evangeline: For Mother’s day, Evangeline will be offering their special brunch buffet for the 3rd year in a row, with live music (serene acoustic) and an upscale brunch buffet. Three seatings.
- Sam’s Social Club: Sam’s Social Club is open regular hours on Mother’s Day with an expanded Eggs Benedict selection on the menu.
- Solbar: Treat Mom to a fabulous day at Solbar! Indulge in a special menu featuring your favorite brunch staples from Chef Gustavo. Top it off with bottomless mimosas and bloody marys.
See our wellness page and book a special spa treatment just for mom!
- Calistoga Pottery: The shop will be closed on Mother’s Day.
- Ca’Toga Galleria D’Arte: The gallery will be open from 11 am-6 pm.
- Chateau Ste Shirts: The shop will be open from 10 am-6 pm on Mother’s Day.
- Lee Youngman Galleries: The Galleries will be open from 11 am-4 pm on Mother’s Day.
- Studio on Main: In honor of Mother’s Day, Studio on Main is running a special promotion for all 8×10, 5×7 and 4×6 prints. The special runs from May 7th through the 11th.
- Calistoga Balloons: Treat Mom to a Balloon ride over the Napa Valley with Napa Valley Balloons.
- Holy Assumption Monastery: The Monastery Store is closed on Mother’s Day but the grounds are open for viewing from dawn to dusk.
- Napa Valley Museum: The Napa Valley Museum Yountville will be open on Mother’s Day, with two upcoming exhibits: Picasso & the Masters of 20th Century Printmaking and Laurie Shelton’s Cows.