Passport holders will be treated to complimentary wine tasting flights at 17 Calistoga wineries and discounts on lodging, dining, shopping and spa experiences. Experience every facet of the unique Calistoga wine region, from a towering hillside castle to quaint, downtown tasting rooms.
Passports ordered online are available to pick up at the Calistoga Welcome Center, located at 1133 Washington Street in downtown Calistoga. Please note, Passports are not available to be shipped directly to you.
Wineries participating in the Passport include: August Briggs Winery, Castello di Amorosa, Chateau Montelena, Clos Pegase Winery, Envy Wines, Laura Michael Wines, Madrigal Family Winery, Maldonado Family Vineyards, Picayune Cellars, Romeo Vineyards & Cellars, Sterling Vineyards, Summers Estate Wines, Tamber Bey Vineyards, Tank Garage Winery, T-Vine Winery and von Strasser Family of Wines and W.H. Smith Wines.
Some restrictions may apply:
- Must be 21 years of age or older to purchase and redeem passport offers.
- One complimentary tasting per winery is included. Repeat visits to the same winery will not be complimentary.
- Most wineries limit group size to no more than 6-8 people.
- Most wineries closed on major holidays.
- No shared tastings; one Passport per person.
- Once you have your Passports, please read details of individual offers carefully.