PLEASE NOTE: If you plan to use your Passport(s) for the first weekend of the program, we recommend selecting “Local Pickup” at checkout and picking your Passports up beginning December 1 at the Calistoga Welcome Center.
Passport holders will be treated to complimentary wine tasting flights at 17 Calistoga wineries and discounts on lodging, dining, shopping and spa experiences. Experience every facet of the unique Calistoga wine region, from a towering hillside castle to quaint, downtown tasting rooms.
Wineries participating in the Passport include: August Briggs Winery, Castello di Amorosa, Chateau Montelena, Clos Pegase Winery, Envy Wines, Laura Michael Wines, Madrigal Family Winery, Maldonado Family Vineyards, Picayune Cellars, Romeo Vineyards & Cellars, Sterling Vineyards, Summers Estate Wines, Tamber Bey Vineyards, Tank Garage Winery, T-Vine Winery and von Strasser Family of Wines and W.H. Smith Wines.
Some restrictions may apply:
- Must be 21 years of age or older to purchase and redeem passport offers.
- Most wineries limit group size to no more than 6-8 people.
- Most wineries closed on major holidays.
- No shared tastings; one Passport per person.
- Once you have your Passports, please read details of individual offers carefully.