Swooning your “someone special” is easy to do in Calistoga. Here are some sweet savings and happenings during the month of Valentine’s Day:
First things first, where to stay:
Brannan Cottage Inn features ‘Spring Fling Romance Package’
- earth&sky chocolates, fresh flowers, and a handmade card with your personal message for your sweetheart
- Continental breakfast tray delivered to your room
- Complimentary wine tasting for 2 at – you guessed it – Romeo Vineyards & Cellars in downtown Calistoga
- Relax in the hot springs mineral pool, sauna & steam room at UpValley Inn & Hot Springs, our sister hotel nearby.
May not be combined with any other offer or discount. Must book direct. Both guests must be 21 and must book 24 hrs in advance.
Calistoga Motor Lodge & Spa features ‘Mudnage à Trois Special‘
Book for two nights in February for an experience that includes
- A retro-chic room outfitted with rainfall showers and cuddle-worthy hoodie sweatshirt robes.
- A Mudnage à Trois spa experience for two at our MoonAcre Spa and Baths, including time spent in the DIY Mud Bar, two private bathing sessions, and two 50-minute massages.
- Naughty dice and card game to enjoy in room and take home for later.
- An aphrodisiacal wine and chocolate pairing experience for two at Clif Family Winery’s tasting room.
Get cozy in the cave at Fairwinds Estate Winery with this Valentine’s Day Special:
Say P.S. I love You to Petite Sirah at Madrigal Family Winery with 25% off of magnums and a chocolate pairing featuring earth&sky chocolates (5 wines, 5 chocolates) $55- guests / $35-wine club members
End your day of romance with delicious special menus at the following restaurants:
Brannan’s Social Dining & Cocktails – Special Menu