Valentine's Day 2019
Valentine’s Day is Thursday, February 14, 2019!
Spending the holiday in Calistoga with your sweetie? The wine and wellness scene in this beautiful region is replete with romantic ways to relax. Check out our Romantic Getaway Itinerary here, and select the business types below for special offers, events and menus.
If you’re planning to propose, we’re sharing 10 insider tips on the best spots in Calistoga to pop the question.
- August Briggs Winery: Visit on Valentine’s Day and receive a special chocolate truffle infused with Old Vine Zinfandel sourced from 110 year old Calistoga vineyard. Also offering special wine and chocolate pairings as well as romantic gift packs.
- Benessere Vineyards: Cioccolato Amoré Party – February 9 (located in St. Helena)
- Brian Arden Wines: 30% discount on current release cabernet franc
- Castello di Amorosa: Royal Hearts Dinner
- Clif Family Winery: Special tasting for the month of February – Perfect Pairing Flight, including NEW release 2018 Rosé of Grenache (located in St. Helena)
- Huge Bear Wines: Chocolates and Cabernet. Three-Day Anniversary Party on Valentine’s Weekend.
- Romeo Vineyards and Cellars: Two-for-One tasting and complimentary port pairing. These romantic gardens are the perfect place to celebrate your romance.
- V. Sattui Winery: It’s amoré! Indulge in special experiences Valentine’s Day through Sunday, February 17. (located in St. Helena)
- Calistoga Fit: Complimentary yoga class on Valentine’s Day in partnership with Calistoga Recreation. Valentine’s Day-themed classes as well as a Partner Yoga Valentine’s week.
- Calistoga Skin Care & Waxing: Book your wax or spray tan early for this special love holiday.
- MoonAcre Spa and Baths: February Special – Will You Be Wine? Your spa experience will begin with a grapeseed exfoliation to shed any tension away, followed by a beautifying olive balm hydration treatment, and finally a soothing massage.
- Brannan Cottage Inn: Add-on fresh flowers and earth&sky chocolates or a cheese and charcuterie plate for Valentine’s Day stays
- Calistoga Motor Lodge & Spa: Calistoga Lovin’ Package and “Pop Out” Valentines with Artist Sequoia Buck
- Chelsea Garden Inn, Chien Blanc, and the Calistoga Wayside Inn: Say “we love Calistoga!” when making your reservation (over Valentine’s Day) and we’ll include a bottle of Sparkling Wine and have it waiting for you in you upon arrival
- Cottage Grove Inn: Love is in the Air Package
- Roman Spa Hot Springs Resort: Valentine’s Package
- Hidden Valley Lake Golf Course: Complimentary golf carts for any couples and free driving range token to share with any paid green fee. (located in Hidden Valley Lake)
- Safari West: Valentine’s Day Rumble in the Jungle Adult Romantic Safari Tours (located on the way to Santa Rosa)