December 1, 2018 – February 3, 2019
Passport Featuring Complimentary Tastings at 17 Calistoga Wineries
Calistoga ushers in Cabernet Season with the 9th Annual Winter in the Wineries Passport. Passport holders will be treated to complimentary wine tasting flights at 17 Calistoga wineries. Experience every facet of the unique Calistoga wine region, from a towering hillside castle to quaint, downtown tasting rooms.
For $60 per person, receive complimentary wine tastings at participating wineries, complimentary corkage at participating restaurants and discounts at Calistoga lodging, spas and shops. The Passport is valued at over $400 in wine tastings alone! Visit just 2-3 wineries and you will have already experienced a savings. Click the button below to order your Passports now.
If you select Local Pickup at checkout, please pick up your Passports at the Calistoga Welcome Center, located at 1133 Washington Street in downtown Calistoga.
KIRIN MOORE WON THE WINTER WINE GETAWAY!
- Two Winter in the Wineries Passports,
- a two-night stay at the newly-opened property, The Bungalows at Calistoga (Dec. 1, 2018 – Feb. 3, 2019 – Monday through Thursday stays only, blackout dates apply on weekends, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s Eve/Day. Not valid with any other offers).
- a Connoisseur’s Cave tour for 2 ($120 value) at Clos Pegase Winery. This is an all-inclusive tour, tasting & charcuterie pairing to learn about the history of Clos Pegase, visit the production area and conclude at the Cave Theatre, where an intimate tasting of current release and library wines, artisanal cheese and charcuterie awaits, and
- a two-hour complimentary bicycle rental at Calistoga Bikeshop.
- August Briggs Winery
- Castello di Amorosa
- Chateau Montelena
- Clos Pegase Winery
- Envy Wines
- Laura Michael Wines
- Madrigal Family Winery
- Maldonado Family Vineyards
- Picayune Cellars
- Romeo Vineyards & Cellars
- Sterling Vineyards
- Summers Estate Wines
- Tamber Bey Vineyards
- Tank Garage Winery
- T-Vine Winery
- von Strasser Family of Wines
- W.H. Smith Wines
How to Make the Most of Your Passport!
When you receive your Passport, you may feel a bit overwhelmed by the seemingly endless possibilities. There are dozens of possible combinations of wineries, lodging, restaurants, spas and shops you could check out while visiting Calistoga!
Which wineries should you visit first for complimentary tastings?
Which restaurants should you visit with your bottle of wine in hand for complimentary corkage?
Which discounted spa treatments should you indulge in after a relaxing day of wine tasting?
Check out our suggested Passport itineraries linked below based on your interests. Return to Calistoga throughout the program and try them all!
Other Participating Businesses
You will also find deals, discounts, complimentary corkage and more from the following businesses in the Passport:
Spa + Wellness
Individual offers apply
- Calistoga Bikeshop
- Calistoga Pilates
- Calistoga Spa Hot Springs
- MoonAcre Spa and Baths
- Mount View Hotel and Spa
Complimentary corkage on wine from Passport wineries
- All Seasons Bistro
- Cafe Sarafornia
- Calistoga Inn, Restaurant & Brewery
- Hydro Grill
- La Prima Pizza
- Sam’s Social Club
- Tanit Pan-Asian Cuisine
10% off regularly priced items
- Calistoga Pottery
- Chateau Ste. Shirts
- earth&sky chocolates
- North Star Gift Shop
- Rags to Riches
Calistoga Winter in the Wineries People’s Choice Awards
Passport holders can vote by text for their favorite wines and wineries in the 2nd Annual People’s Choice Awards! Vote and you’ll be entered to win an Instant Wine Cellar featuring 17 bottles of wine – one from each participating winery. Just text the winery name to the following phone numbers to vote:
Best Cabernet Sauvignon: (707) 368-4841
Best Zinfandel: (707) 368-5955
Best Chardonnay: (707) 368-4791
Best Sauvignon Blanc: (707) 368-3729
Best Dessert Wine: (707) 368-3576
Most Innovative Blend: (707) 368-3721
Best Tasting Room: (707) 368-5257
Best Napa Valley View: (707) 368-3661
Friendliest Winery Staff: (707) 368-5688
Most Informative Winery Staff: (707) 368-5232
Please note: Only wineries participating in the Passport are eligible to win. Must be 21 or older to enter. Voting ends February 3, 2019. One vote per person per category will be entered to win. Messaging & data rates may apply.
Some restrictions may apply:
- Must be 21 years of age or older to purchase and redeem passport offers.
- Most wineries limit group size to no more than 6-8 people.
- Most wineries closed on major holidays.
- No shared tastings; one Passport per person.
- Once you have your Passports, please read details of individual offers carefully.
- One complimentary tasting per winery is included. Repeat visits to the same winery will not be complimentary.
Exclusive News Media Sponsor of Calistoga Winter in the Wineries 2018-2019