December 1, 2018 – February 3, 2019
Passport Featuring Complimentary Tastings at 17 Calistoga Wineries
Calistoga ushers in Cabernet Season with the 9th Annual Winter in the Wineries Passport. Passport holders will be treated to complimentary wine tasting flights at 17 Calistoga wineries. Experience every facet of the unique Calistoga wine region, from a towering hillside castle to quaint, downtown tasting rooms.
For $60 per person, receive complimentary wine tastings at participating wineries, complimentary corkage at participating restaurants and discounts at Calistoga lodging, spas and shops. The Passport is valued at over $400 in wine tastings alone! Visit just 2-3 wineries and you will have already experienced a savings. Click the button below to pre-order your Passports, which will be shipped in late November or can be picked up from the Calistoga Welcome Center.
WIN A WINTER WINE GETAWAY!
Now through Nov. 30, enter a contest for a chance to win the following:
- Two Winter in the Wineries Passports,
- a two-night stay at the newly-opened Bungalows Calistoga (Dec. 1, 2018 – Feb. 3, 2019 – Monday through Thursday stays only, blackout dates apply on weekends, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s Eve/Day. Not valid with any other offers).
- a Connoisseur’s Cave tour for 2 ($120 value) at Clos Pegase Winery. This is an all-inclusive tour, tasting & charcuterie pairing to learn about the history of Clos Pegase, visit the production area and conclude at the Cave Theatre, where an intimate tasting of current release and library wines, artisanal cheese and charcuterie awaits, and
- a two-hour complimentary bicycle rental at Calistoga Bikeshop.
Entries for a chance to win are available on the VisitCalistoga.com website. One lucky winner will be notified on Dec. 1.
Read the Contest Rules HERE.
- August Briggs Winery
- Castello di Amorosa
- Chateau Montelena
- Clos Pegase Winery
- Envy Wines
- Laura Michael Wines
- Madrigal Family Winery
- Maldonado Family Vineyards
- Picayune Cellars
- Romeo Vineyards & Cellars
- Sterling Vineyards
- Summers Estate Wines
- Tamber Bey Vineyards
- Tank Garage Winery
- T-Vine Winery
- von Strasser Family of Wines
- W.H. Smith Wines
How to Make the Most of Your Passport!
When you receive your Passport, you may feel a bit overwhelmed by the seemingly endless possibilities. There are dozens of possible combinations of wineries, lodging, restaurants, spas and shops you could check out while visiting Calistoga!
Which wineries should you visit first for complimentary tastings?
Which restaurants should you visit with your bottle of wine in hand for complimentary corkage?
Which discounted spa treatments should you indulge in after a relaxing day of wine tasting?
Check out our suggested Passport itineraries linked below based on your interests. Return to Calistoga throughout the program and try them all!
Calistoga Winter in the Wineries People’s Choice Awards
Passport holders will be able to vote by text for their favorite wines and wineries in the 2nd Annual People’s Choice Awards! Stay tuned for more details.
Exclusive News Media Sponsor of Calistoga Winter in the Wineries 2018-2019
Some restrictions may apply:
- Must be 21 years of age or older to purchase and redeem passport offers.
- Most wineries limit group size to no more than 6-8 people.
- Most wineries closed on major holidays.
- No shared tastings; one Passport per person.
- Once you have your Passports, please read details of individual offers carefully.