Saturday, December 2, 2017
7:00 – 8:00 pm
Calistoga’s Lighted Tractor Parade is the ultimate small-town holiday celebration in celebration of our agricultural heritage. Feast your eyes on vintage and modern tractors, antique trucks, and construction equipment bedecked with dazzling lights as they parade down Calistoga’s charming main to kick off the holiday season. The parade begins on Stevenson Street and ends on Cedar Street. Santa will get in on the fun and make a personal appearance during the parade, rain or (moon)shine. This popular Napa Valley event, which gets bigger and better each year, is perfect for the whole family. Weather Forecast for Calistoga Lighted Tractor Parade is 100% Chance of Snow!
Click here to read about all of the other fun events happening this weekend during Calistoga Holiday Village & Christmas Faire!
Let’s Recap All the Fun We Had in 2016!
See for yourself why Calistoga Lighted Tractor Parade made the USA TODAY 10Best list for 2016 Best Holiday Parades! A huge thank you to all of the 2016 Lighted Tractor Parade sponsors.
2016 Lighted Tractor Parade Winners
- Best of Show: Berryessa 4-H (photo courtesy Olof Carmel)
- Pre-1960 Tractor: Espinoza Family
- 1960 – Present Tractor: Opus One
- Youth Entry: Berryessa 4-H
- Float: Dick’s Campers
- Pre-1965 Utility Vehicle: Belkorp Ag
- 1965 – Present Utility Vehicle: Regusci Vineyard Management
- 1960 – Present Construction Vehicle: BoDean Company, Four Seasons, Alcion Ventures & Bald Mountain LLC
2016 Holiday Village Winners
- First Place Holiday Window Display: Tank Garage Winery
- Second Place Holiday Window Display: Enoteca Wine Shop
- Third Place Holiday Window Display (tied): Lincoln Street Market and Maldonado Family Vineyards
- People’s Choice Holiday Window Display: Enoteca Wine Shop
- Best Gingerbread Cookie & Wine Pairing: Tank Garage Winery