Meadowlark Country House and Resort
Meadowlark Country House and Resort is a luxury boutique hotel with nine beautifully appointed guest rooms located in a private 20-acre parklike estate just a mile and a half from the award-winning tasting rooms and restaurants of downtown Calistoga.
Guests at Meadowlark will find all the comfort and ambiance of a European Luxury Lodge. The guest accommodations offer a range of elegant and modern rooms, suites and guest houses. Some lodgings have fireplaces. Most have large private view decks or terraces, marble tiled bathrooms, and whirlpool tubs for two,
The resort features a solar-heated mineral water lap pool and pool area that includes large areas for sun and shade bathing terraces along with dining tables and chairs to enjoy that poolside glass of wine. The pool and spa area also includes a mineral spring fed hot tub big enough for 10 or more, a dry Finnish sauna, and a private massage room. Rates range from $285 to $500 per night, double occupancy (does not include Napa County $14 hotel tax). Some rooms can accommodate 4 people.
Important Info & Amenities
- Guests have 24-hour access to pool and spa area, including heated mineral water lap pool, Finnish dry sauna and mineral water hot tub
- Massages available in private massage room or in your room
- Complimentary Cable TV, HBO
- Complimentary WiFi
- Business Center with printer, fax and Internet access
- Full Breakfast served every morning
- Private decks and terraces in most rooms
- Heating, Air Conditioning
- Pets welcome with prior approval
Directions to listing