The annual Calistoga Lighted Tractor Parade will light up our streets Saturday, December 3, 2022 from 7 to 8 p.m.
The parade route is the same as last year, and will follow Lincoln Avenue from Stevenson Street to Cedar Street.
Nuts & Bolts
- All vehicles must have soft tires or street treads and must be self-propelled.
- Maximum height restriction is 14 feet.
- If you have passengers (especially children) on your tractor, truck or float, please ensure safety features as well as adult monitors on or walking beside the vehicle to supervise your passengers.
- Limit the number of persons walking with your entry as it slows down the parade considerably. If your entry is deemed to be moving too slowly, you may be diverted out of the parade.
- No horse entries are allowed in the parade.
- IMPORTANT: The Police Department asks that nothing (like candy) is thrown from the float that would cause kids to dart into the street. You will be diverted out of the parade IMMEDIATELY if you throw anything from your entry – NO EXCEPTIONS!
- There can be NO open flame on your entry.
- Extended deadline to enter the parade is November 18.
- By November 18, please provide the Calistoga Chamber of Commerce with a certificate of auto liability or general liability insurance with limits not less than $1 million with an additional insured endorsement naming Calistoga Chamber of Commerce.
- This event takes place RAIN or MOONLIGHT!