Romance within the Napa Valley is easy to arrange. Seriously, the backdrop of beautiful vistas is already in place; wine is available at every turn, and everyone loves indulging in the food scene. Still need help crafting your perfect date night? These spots in Calistoga will assist in kindling the flames of passion:
WINERIES: Extend the romance throughout the day and do a little wine tasting before dinner, or pick up a bottle of wine from one of these wineries to enjoy with dinner.
- For sparkling wine, you can’t beat the romance of historic Schramsberg Vineyards.
- Castello di Amorosa is quite literally the Castle of Love. You’ll enjoy a tour of this replica of a medieval Tuscan castle with sprawling views of the Napa Valley, (perfect for a lovey-dovey selfie), followed by wines enjoyed in their impressive tasting room.
- Romeo Vineyards & Cellars features a secluded garden patio just as romantic as the winery’s Shakespearean namesake and they are even open late most nights!
RESTAURANTS: Whether you’re looking for California cuisine or small plates to share, Calistoga has it all in terms of romantic dining.
- All Seasons Bistro features a lovely atmosphere and delicious California cuisine, plus an incredible Napa Valley wine list.
- Brannan’s Social Dining & Cocktails has a brand new menu with fabulous small plates to share!
- Sam’s Social Club has a cozy, outdoor firepit that is perfect for snuggling next to during summer and winter alike.
- Napa Valley Wine Train is basically romance on wheels – enjoy a delicious dinner while traveling up the Napa Valley by train.
LODGING: Staying overnight? Check out these cozy, romantic hotel options.
- Roman Spa Hot Springs Resort is the perfect spot to soak in Calistoga’s mineral water with your sweetie.
- Wine Way Inn is exactly what you might picture when envisioning a romantic bed and breakfast, complete with clawfoot tub, fireplace and a handmade English breakfast.
If you need more ideas, CLICK HERE for a sample itinerary to get you started on your personal romantic journey!